Leadtek PX 8800 GT 512MB VGA PCi express Graphics Card
PCI Express2.0 support
- Designed to run perfectly with the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering a future-proofing bridge to tomorrow’s most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5 GT/s PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth (twice that of first generation PCI Express). PCI Express 2.0 products are fully backwards compatible with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
NVIDIA unified architecture
- Fully unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics, or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2x the gaming performance of prior generation GPUs.
- Massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
High-Speed GDDR3 Memory on Board
- Enhanced memory speed and capacity ensures more flowing video quality in latest gaming environment especially in large scale textures processing.
Dual Dual-Link DVI
- Support hardwares with awe-inspiring 2560-by-1600 resolution, such as the 30-inch HD LCD Display, with massive load of pixels, requires a graphics cards with dual-link DVI connectivity.
Dual 400MHz RAMDACs
- Blazing-fast RAMDACs support dual QXGA displayswith ultra-high, ergonomic refresh rates up to 2048x1536 85Hz.
NVIDIA SLI technology
- Delivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on over 60 top PC games.
Microsoft DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0 Support
- The standard for today's PCs and next-generation consoles enables stunning and complex effects for cinematic realism.
Hardware Decode Acceleration:
- Provides ultra-smooth playback of H.264, VC-1, WMV and MPEG-2 HD and SD movies.
High dynamic-range (HDR) Rendering Support
- The ultimate lighting effects bring environments.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
- The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- Allows playback of HD DVD, Blu-ray Disc, and other protected content at full HD resolutions with integrated High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) support. (Requires other compatible components that are also HDCP capable.)
|Interface type||PCI Express 2.0|
|Maximum resolution||2560 x 1600 pixels|
|Graphics adapter memory type||GDDR3-SDRAM|
|Maximum graphic adapter memory||512 MB|
|Memory bandwidth (max)||57.6 GB/s|
|Memory bus||256 bit|
|Memory clock speed||900 MHz|
|Bundled software||- Graphics Driver CD (WinFox II) x 1|
- Neverwinter Nights 2 DVD x 1
|Graphic processor||GeForce 8800GT|
|Graphics adapter RAMDAC||400 MHz|
|Processor clock speed||600 MHz|
|Minimum system requirements||Window XP/2000/Vista|
|Fill rate||33.6 billion texels/sec|
|Parallel processing technology support||SLI|
|Shader model version||4.0|
Information on this product is provided in good faith, for guidance, by a third party. Customers should check with the manufacturer for a definitive specification before purchase. Saverstore cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.